Because our daughter is just so cute, I couldn’t just pick one. So here are a few of her 1 month photos.
She’s growing! And time is flying by way too fast. It really is true when they tell you that this time flies by so, so fast. It is sad but exciting all at the same time watching her grow and change every single day.
- Lost her umbilical cord stump on April 30th.
- Making much more eye contact (hence the crossed eyes).
- Smiling a lot more when we come close to her face.
- Laughs a few times in her sleep.
- Wants more of Mommy and Mommy’s shoulder to curl up into.
- Officially causes my milk to “letdown” like the books say.
- Gaining better head control.
- Does not like Tummy Time.
- Sleeps about 4 hours at night (sometimes).
- Graduated from Newborn diapers and into to Size 1.
11 thoughts on “1 Month”
Precious 😉 I am dying for milk . I keep telling me self don’t give up !!!!
I hope you’re able to BF successfully! It’s a lot of work.
She’s so darn cute! GREAT Auntie Linda just loves her so much.
She can’t wait to meet Auntie Linda! Come visit soon, pleaseee! Love you!
Thank you 🙂
OH MY GOSH!!!! Could she seriously be any cuter?? I love her!! 🙂 ❤
🙂 I know, she’s freaking adorable. Every day, getting more and more beautiful! I cannot wait for you to meet her!
I cant wait either!! Me and Mom are going to be fighting over her!!..lol!!! 22 days 🙂
The yawning picture is precious!